Though College facilities are closed, the Spring 2020 semester is continuing in an online-only format including College services. Staff will be responding to email and some departments will be available for scheduled phone appointments.
Use the form below to ask us questions, or email us via the contacts listed below the form.
- Academic Advising: email@example.com
- Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career and Employment Services: email@example.com
- Counseling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Services: email@example.com
- Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morris Library: email@example.com
- Records and Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starfish: email@example.com
- Tutoring is available online via the Bruin Portal
Online Students Facebook Group
Online students looking for a community of other online students with whom they can share resources and interact with can join our new Online Students at Kellogg Community College Facebook group.
The purpose of the group is to provide a convenient place to find and share resources and ask and answer questions related to online learning. Find the group on Facebook at http://facebook.com/groups/OnlineStudentsKCC.