Hours of Operation
- 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Friday (Spring and Fall)
- 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 7:30 – 11:30 a.m. Friday (Summer)
- Outbound packages: Deliver to LT 107 by 11 a.m. for same-day shipping
- Daily delivery: 9:30 a.m. UPS; 11:30 a.m. FedEx; throughout the day for other carriers
- Daily Delivery – between 10 and 11:30 a.m.
- Daily Pickup – between 12:45 and 1:45 p.m. (except summer shortened Fridays – pickup between 9:30 and 10:30 a.m.)
Outgoing Mail Tips
- Place envelope flaps facing upward for sealing
- Seal Business Reply Mail and stamped mail
- Address envelopes in type setting (avoid hand written)
- Use standardized address format
We provide a courier service to all off campus centers for interoffice mail and packages.
Center Courier Schedule
- EAC, Fehsenfeld, Grahl, ISD, RMTC: 9 a.m. Wednesday
- During semester change may provide additional center courier service on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- If the college is closed on the scheduled courier day, service to off-campus centers will be scheduled for the next business day.
College Vehicle Reservation
Contact Sue Stacy
Shipping & Receiving
Lane-Thomas Building, Room 107
269-965-3931 ext. 2424