The KCC Foundation is currently accepting applications for the following scholarships. Click through the links for scholarship applications and requirements.
- 2017-18 KCC Foundation Scholarships
- 2017-18 Gold Key Scholarships
- 2017-18 KCC Trustee Scholarships
- 2017-18 Harper Transfer Scholarships
- 2017-18 Hensley Transfer Scholarships
- 2017-18 Hites Transfer Scholarships
All scholarship applicants must have an Admission Application of file with the KCC Admissions Office prior to completing the scholarship application. A KCC student ID number is required on all scholarship applications.
While not required for a scholarship, applicants are strongly encouraged to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA application is available online at www.fafsa.gov. Many scholarships are specifically need based.
A variety of scholarships are available through the KCC Foundation to students based on financial need, academic achievement and field of study. These scholarships are funded by generous contributions from individuals, businesses and organizations.
Scholarships have varying criteria, so please explore the various scholarship options to find the scholarship that best suits your needs and potential.
A listing of all KCC Foundation scholarships by field of study and program funds can be viewed in our list of Foundation Scholarships by Program of Study and Program Funds. Applicants will be considered for all Foundation scholarships, especially those most aligned with their career and academic goals.
- Be new or returning students depending upon the scholarship awarded
- Be full-time or part-time depending upon the scholarship awarded
- Reside in or out of district depending upon the scholarship awarded
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.5 grade point average. Some scholarships require a grade point average higher than 2.5. Students with a cumulative grade point average below 2.5 may be considered based on a recommendation by a faculty member, advisor or counselor.