A variety of scholarships are available through the KCC Foundation to students based on financial need, academic achievement and/or field of study. These scholarships are funded by generous contributions from individuals, businesses and organizations.
Here are links to the scholarship applications for new and/or returning KCC students. We suggest you open the application links using Chrome.
- Gold Key Scholarship application (for 2020 high school/home school graduates who meet the criteria). Application is closed.
- Board of Trustees application (for 2020 high school graduates from specific school districts who meet the criteria). Application is closed.
- Coldwater Township Sunrise Rotary Promise Scholarship application (for Branch County High School and Home School graduates and individuals residing in Branch County).
- General Scholarship application (for new or returning KCC students). Follow the directions at the top of the page to complete your application.
- English Language Learning Scholarship application (for students enrolled in a KCC English Language Learning course). This application will open in Summer 2020.
- Tools for Student Success Scholarship application (for Lakeview High School graduates or individuals residing in the Lakeview School District and are enrolled in Nursing, CNA, or Skilled Trades).
- Transfer Scholarship application – follow directions at the top of the page to complete your application. (Deadline for submitting application has been extended to April 14 at 5 p.m.)
- The Walter and Lucille Harper Transfer Scholarship application
- The Virginia M. Hensley Education or Health Care Two-Year Transfer Scholarship application
- The Robert F. Hites Transfer Scholarship application
- Danette Wilkins Memorial Scholarship application for Dental Hygiene Boards – follow directions at the top of the page to complete your application. (Deadline is April 14 at 5 p.m.)
All scholarship applicants must have an Admission Application on file with the KCC Admissions Office prior to completing the scholarship application. A KCC student ID number is required on all scholarship applications.
While not required for a scholarship, applicants are strongly encouraged to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA application is available online at www.fafsa.gov. Many scholarships are specifically need-based.
A listing of all KCC Foundation scholarships by field of study and project funds can be viewed in our list of Scholarships by Program of Study. Applicants will be considered for all KCC Foundation scholarships, especially those most aligned with their career and academic goals.
- Be new or returning students depending upon the scholarship awarded.
- Be full-time or part-time students depending upon the scholarship awarded.
- Reside in or out of district depending upon the scholarship awarded.
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA. Some scholarships require a GPA higher than 2.5. Students with a cumulative GPA below 2.5 may be considered based on a recommendation by a faculty member, advisor or counselor.