Scholarship guidelines and application forms (in PDF format) are available now for the 2018-19 academic year and can be found by selecting the scholarship links on the left or below. Each scholarship application has fillable fields. To enable the fillable fields, right click on the pdf file, save the file and then open it. Once you complete the application, save it. Send your application and all required documents according to the instructions on the application.
Here are direct links to current scholarship applications for new and/or returning KCC students. Please note, the scholarship application deadline was March 1. We will consider KCC Foundation Scholarship applications after the deadline date upon contacting the Foundation office at 269-965-4161.
- Gold Key Scholarship Application (for graduating high school students who plan on attending KCC) – closed for 2018-2019
- Trustee Scholarship Application (for graduating high school students who plan on attending KCC) – closed for 2018-2019
- KCC Foundation Scholarship Application (for new or returning KCC students) – open upon prior approval by the KCC Foundation
- English Language Learning Scholarship Application (new scholarship for students enrolled in a KCC ELL course) – open
Here are direct links to current transfer scholarship applications for graduating KCC students who plan on transferring to a university. The deadline for submission was March 23. These scholarship applications are closed for 2018-2019:
- The Walter and Lucille Harper Transfer Scholarship application
- The Virginia M. Hensley Education or Health Care Two-Year Transfer Scholarship application
- The Robert F. Hites Transfer Scholarship application
All scholarship applicants must have an Admission Application on file with the KCC Admissions Office prior to completing the scholarship application. A KCC student ID number is required on all scholarship applications.
While not required for a scholarship, applicants are strongly encouraged to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA application is available online at www.fafsa.gov. Many scholarships are specifically need-based.
A variety of scholarships are available through the KCC Foundation to students based on financial need, academic achievement and field of study. These scholarships are funded by generous contributions from individuals, businesses and organizations.
Scholarships have varying criteria, so please explore the various scholarship options to find the scholarship that best suits your needs and potential.
A listing of all KCC Foundation scholarships by field of study and program funds can be viewed in our list of Scholarships by Program of Study. Applicants will be considered for all KCC Foundation scholarships, especially those most aligned with their career and academic goals.
- Be new or returning students depending upon the scholarship awarded
- Be full-time or part-time students depending upon the scholarship awarded
- Reside in or out of district depending upon the scholarship awarded
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA. Some scholarships require a GPA higher than 2.5. Students with a cumulative GPA below 2.5 may be considered based on a recommendation by a faculty member, advisor or counselor.