We are no longer accepting scholarship applications for 2019-2020 with the exception of the Coldwater Township Sunrise Rotary Promise Scholarship. This application is due on September 1, 2019.
Please check back in late December of 2019 for the application for 2020-2021. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us.
A variety of scholarships are available through the KCC Foundation to students based on financial need, academic achievement and field of study. These scholarships are funded by generous contributions from individuals, businesses and organizations.
Here are direct links to the scholarship applications for new and/or returning KCC students:
- Coldwater Township Sunrise Rotary Promise Scholarship Application (for KCC students who reside in Branch County or have graduated from a Branch County high school or home school). Deadline for submission is September 1, 2019.
- General Scholarship Application (for new or returning KCC students). Deadline for submission was August 1, 2019.
- English Language Learning Scholarship Application (new scholarship for students enrolled in a KCC ELL course). Deadline for submission was August 1, 2019.
The following are transfer scholarship applications. Deadline for submission was March 29, 2019.
- The Walter and Lucille Harper Transfer Scholarship application.
- The Virginia M. Hensley Education or Health Care Two-Year Transfer Scholarship application
- The Robert F. Hites Transfer Scholarship application
Once you complete the application, save it. Send your application and all required documents according to the instructions on the application.
All scholarship applicants must have an Admission Application on file with the KCC Admissions Office prior to completing the scholarship application. A KCC student ID number is required on all scholarship applications.
While not required for a scholarship, applicants are strongly encouraged to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA application is available online at www.fafsa.gov. Many scholarships are specifically need-based.
A listing of all KCC Foundation scholarships by field of study and project funds can be viewed in our list of Scholarships by Program of Study. Applicants will be considered for all KCC Foundation scholarships, especially those most aligned with their career and academic goals.
- Be new or returning students depending upon the scholarship awarded
- Be full-time or part-time students depending upon the scholarship awarded
- Reside in or out of district depending upon the scholarship awarded
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA. Some scholarships require a GPA higher than 2.5. Students with a cumulative GPA below 2.5 may be considered based on a recommendation by a faculty member, advisor or counselor.