"We are dedicated to providing accessible, high-quality education to enrich our community and the lives of individual learners."Core Components of our Mission
- We engage students in learning experiences that lead to enhanced employability and successful transfer to other educational institutions.
- We develop students who can think critically, communicate effectively, and demonstrate global awareness
- We partner with the communities we serve to support economic vitality and stability through the development of a skilled local workforce.
- We provide the educational resources and student services that promote, support, and enhance student success.
- We advocate lifelong learning for all members of the community, providing local residents with educational and cultural opportunities that result in personal growth and development.
Statement of VisionKellogg Community College will be recognized as a premier institution of higher education, having achieved excellence through innovation, quality instruction, a culture of continuous improvement, and learner-centered decision making.
Working together across the college, we support an environment that values:
- Student success through collaboration, cooperation, and academic rigor
- Positive relationships with students, employers, our staff, and the community
- Quality and continuous improvement
- Innovation, creativity, and flexibility
- Personal and professional integrity, and accountability
- Staff development