Kellogg Community College’s Public Information and Marketing Department raises public awareness of the College and its many programs and activities through an ongoing series of strategic advertising, communications and messaging campaigns. From the large scale to the small, we create our campaigns using a combination of research, expertise and conversations, starting with the very people we’re trying to reach.
Here are a few samples from our current #KCCstory campaign, which we launched in June 2016.
Campaign Videos on YouTube
- “KCC is about home”
- “College is about getting a jump-start”
- “It’s about having a heart”
- “It’s about accessibility”
- “It’s about affordability”
- “It’s about transferability”