As printing professionals, we know your job, big or small, is today’s priority. When dealing with Print and Document Services, you should expect to receive attentive and courteous service each and every time. The staff is trained to capture all information that is critical to the successful outcome of your project.
Design, external printing and binding/finishing all require time to complete. Additionally, during some periods of the year, our workload increases significantly. Those times periods are generally during Aug., Sept., Jan. and May.
Below is a list of services we can provide.
- Submit print requests through our web desk order system.
- Print Order Workflow
- Artwork & Scanning (Design work created by Media Design Center)
- Full Color Cut-sheet Digital Printing
- Envelopes Printing in Black Ink and Full Color
- Black Ink Cut-Sheet Digital Printing
- LargeFormat Printing up to 60″ wide on a variety of media in Full Color
- CDs & DVDs CD/DVD burning
- Bookstore Custom Course Packets
- Building Signage – Internal and External – Temporary and Permanent
- Variable Data Printing – Merge template document(s), database and other key information
- Presorted Bulk Mail Preparations
Copiers (MFDs) are located in office areas across campus and at regional centers. All copiers can be accessed by all staff except the library copier, which is primarily for student use.
To access a copier (MFD), just use your Kellogg Community College K-ID number and password (the same one you use for the portal, email or computers). New staff (regular and adjunct) will be added automatically as long as paperwork submitted to Information Services (IS) includes the appropriate cost center(s) the employee will be working in.
Need copier training, repair services or supplies? Please contact Print and Document Services by phone or email.
New to our web desk order system?
Here are tutorials to help you get started.
The old PDF and Excel versions of our print requisition are no longer being accepted.
NOTE: Due to the volume of art files for orders submitted on our web desk system, we have had to move files for orders submitted before Jan. 1, 2015, to an archive location. If you need an art file from an order placed before this date, please contact us directly by phone or email.
Need advice or PDS systems technical support? That’s what we are here for.
The priority is the same from the front desk to delivery. Your printing is done within budget and on deadline.
Department Contact Information:
Internal: Ext. 2568