Fall registration started June 2, 2014.
New classes for Fall 2014
- Semester long format for Nurse Aide training.
NURS 105 66 will meet on Monday and Wednesday from 10:00 a.m.-12:40 p.m. Septemeber 3, 2014 through December 10, 2014.
- Daytime ECON
Econ 202 60, Principles of Economics, Micro meets on Wednesday from 2:00 p.m.-5:15 p.m.
- POSC 201 American Govt
POSC 201 60, American Governement, Federal meets on Thursday from 6:00 p.m.-9:15 p.m.
Classes offered only in the Fall
- ACCO 252 60, Income Taxation, Thursday 5:30 p.m .- 9:30 p.m.
- BUAD 112 60, Business Statistics, Monday 6:00 p.m.-9:15 p.m.
- BUAD 131 60, Principals of Management, Wednesday 6:00 p.m.-9:15 p.m.
- BUAD 201 60, Business Law 1, Thursday 6:00 p.m.-9:15 p.m.
- ECE 210 60, Child Growth and Development, Thursday 6:00p.m.-9:15 p.m.
- ECE 224 60, Intro to Early Childhood Ed, Tuesday 6:00 p.m.-9:15 p.m.
- HIST 103 60, American Foundations, Monday 6:00 p.m.-9:15 p.m.
- LITE 105 60, Intro. to Literature, Thursday 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- OIT 116 60, Office Procedures, Wednesday 2:15 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- SCIE 100 60, This class will be open after GEOG meets minimum enrollment.
- SOCI 202 60, Social Problems, Tuesday 6:00 p.m.-9:15.pm.
Interested in Corrections?
These courses can be combined to meet the credit requirement for the Civil Service Exam.
- COMM 101 61, Thursday night
- CRJU 222 60 or SOCI 202 60, Tuesday night
- PSYC 201 62, Monday night
- SOCI 201 60, Wednesday night
- PHIL 201 60, Wednesday afternoon or PHIL 202 60 on Tuesday afternoon
The Financial Aid department will provide the majority of communication via your email.
Financial Aid is not awarded until you receive an award. This information will be on your email.
Students can submit information and forms, at the front office, to be scanned to the Financial Aid department. The front office can assist students with some Financial Aid questions.
Students must pay in full for their classes or enroll in FACTS within 24 hours of registration in order to hold their classes. This includes Financial Aid students.
For more information about the FACTS payment plan, visit www.kellogg.edu/admissions/registrar/facts.
For more information about Financial Aid, visit www.kellogg.edu/admissions/financial-aid.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to go to main campus for a photo I.D.?
No. Photo I.D.’s are available here at the Grahl Center.
- How do I contact my instructor?
As a starting point, review the KCC staff directory.
- Who are the instructors at Grahl for Summer 2014?
- How can I find out if the college is delayed or closed?
You can call the Grahl Center at 517- 278-3300, but the easiest way is to sign up for free text alerts from KCC. The Grahl Center will be closed on Friday through Aug. 15,2014.