Kellogg Community College offers several Associate in Applied Science Degrees and Certificates in the Office Information Technology (OIT) area. Our OIT programs provide you with essential information about computers such as:
- Types of computer systems and their components
- Principles by which computer systems work
- Practical applications of computers and related technologies
- Ways in which the world is being changed by computers
Why Choose KCC’s OIT Program?
- Your busy schedule can easily be accommodated with our Open Entry Classes. Many classes are offered on the Internet as well.
- It provides valuable Cooperative Education (co-op) experiences in successful businesses. Contact Doug Mann for more information about available co-op jobs.
Gainful Employment Disclosure
For information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the following certificate programs, and other important information, please review the appropriate Gainful Employment Disclosure:
- Administrative Assistant
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- MOS Master Preparation
- Word Processing
The Gainful Employment Disclosure complies with the Department of Education requirement for disclosure of information about career preparation programs that result in an award at the certificate level. The intention of this information is to help students make informed career and educational choices that may lead to gainful employment. The data provided is based on enrollment from the last award year.