Kellogg Community College offers several Associate in Applied Science Degrees and Certificates in the Office Information Technology (OIT) area. Our OIT programs provide you with essential information about computers such as:
- Types of computer systems and their components
- Principles by which computer systems work
- Practical applications of computers and related technologies
- Ways in which the world is being changed by computers
Why Choose KCC’s OIT Program?
- Your busy schedule can easily be accommodated with our Open Entry Classes. Many classes are offered on the Internet as well.
- It provides valuable Cooperative Education (co-op) experiences in successful businesses. Contact Doug Mann for more information about available co-op jobs.