Kellogg Community College offers many degree and certificate opportunities. Students are strongly encouraged to discuss programs, requirements and career possibilities with an academic advisor.
Degree and certificate candidates must meet the following criteria:
- An associate degree requires successful completion of a minimum of 62 credit hours with a cumulative grade points average of 2.0 or higher.
- Certificates will be awarded to students who complete the required course work with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- To earn an associate degree, at least 24 credit hours must be successfully completed at KCC.
- A maximum of 60 percent of the credit hours required for a degree or certificate may be documented and transferred to KCC.
- All associate degrees require successful completion of two courses from Communication, one of which must be ENGL 151 or 152, or its equivalent; and a minimum of one course from Creativity, Global Awareness, Mathematics and Science, and Healthy Living. Students should refer to their degree programs for specific course requirements.
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Criminal Justice
- Associate in Elementary Education
- Associate in General Studies
- Associate in International Studies
- Associate in Science
Occupational Associate Degrees & Certificates
Occupational associate degree curricula are designed for career entry and/or advancement in selected fields. Courses may or may not transfer to other colleges and universities. For some occupational programs, KCC has agreements with other colleges and universities so credits are accepted for transfer. Interested students should check with either the Academic Advising Center or the academic area for details.
- Business Management
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Defense Logistics
- Dental Hygiene
- Early Childhood and Teacher Education
- Emergency Medical Services
- Graphic Design
- Human Services
- Industrial Trades
- Law Enforcement
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Office Information Technology
- Photography and Multimedia
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Public Safety