Kellogg Community College is proud to offer four Allied Health programs, each of which has a specific admissions process. Because of space limitations, enrollment limitations imposed by accrediting agencies, or program prerequisites, admission to these programs is selective.
Click through the links below to visit admissions pages for each program:
- Dental Hygiene Admissions
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Admissions
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Admissions
- Radiography Admissions
How to Apply to an Allied Health Program
- Select a program.
- Gather and submit completed general admission requirements to Kellogg Community College. Admission requirement information is available on individual program admission pages.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to review admission requirements. To schedule an appointment, call 269-965-4124 or email email@example.com.
- Review application deadline date for your program of choice.
- Update your contact information with KCC’s Registrar’s office. All US postal mail will be mailed to the address currently on file with KCC. Addresses cannot be updated via the Allied Health application.
- Submit a completed Allied Health application.
Admission to any Allied Health Program will not be based on race, religion, sexual orientation, color, national origin, gender, marital status, age or disability.
Latex Environment Statement
Due to the broad range of equipment, manikins, materials and supplies used in the College’s practice and simulation laboratories and within a vast number of hospitals and other types of clinical facilities serving as sites for student clinical education, the Certified Nurse Assistant (CENA), Dental Hygiene, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Nursing, Paramedic/EMS, Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) and Radiography (RADI) programs are NOT latex-free environments. Students with latex allergies considering any of these health programs should direct questions to their physician to ensure it is safe for them to participate prior to applying to the program.