Kellogg Community College is proud to offer five Allied Health programs, each of which has a specific admissions process. Because of space limitations, enrollment limitations imposed by accrediting agencies, or program prerequisites, admission to these programs is selective.
Steps to apply to an Allied Health Program:
- Select a program
- Gather and submit admission requirements to Kellogg Community College: See program checklist for admission requirements for individual programs
- Meet with an Academic Advisor: to schedule an appointment call 269-965-4124 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review deadline date for your program of choice
- Update contact information with Records and Registration: all US postal mail will be mailed to the address listed on the student account, not the Allied Health application.
- Submit completed Allied Health application packet
The admission to any Allied Health program will not be based on race, religion, sexual orientation, color, national origin, gender, marital status, age or disability.