Applications for the 2017-18 Radiography Program are available now! Click here to create an account to select and complete the Radiography application in our application system.
The Radiography Checklist below is a tool that will help you determine if you are ready to apply to the program. If you have not yet completed the admissions requirements on the checklist and would like to begin completing those requirements at KCC, please submit a General Application and select Radiography as your academic program. If you have completed and/or submitted all of the necessary admission requirements to KCC, please select and complete the Radiography application from our application page.
Admission to the Radiography (RADI) Program is competitive based on points awarded for grades or scores on various courses and tests. The following factors are considered in determining which candidates will be considered for admittance to the RADI Program:
- High School grade point average or GED scores (if less than 12 college credits completed).
- College grade point average (if more than 12 college credits completed).
- ACT or SAT score, or proof of a documented degree from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Grade “C” (2.0) or higher in both: MATH 125: College Algebra and OIT 227: Medical Terminology
In addition to the factors considered for admission to the RADI Program, the following courses will earn additional points for having received a “C” (2.0) or better (up to 5 points for each course):
- BIOL 201: Human Anatomy
- BIOL 202: Human Physiology
- EMT 110: Medical First Responder
- ENGL 151/152: Freshman Composition
Courses that earn 1 point for each course:
- PSYC 201
- SOCI 201
- COMM 101
- Creativity Elective