Applications for the 2019-20 Radiography Program are available now! Click here to create an account to select and complete the Radiography application in our application system.
The Radiography Checklist above is a tool that will help you determine if you are ready to apply to the program. If you have not yet completed the admissions requirements on the checklist and would like to begin completing those requirements at KCC, please submit a General Application and select Radiography as your academic program. If you have completed and/or submitted all of the necessary admission requirements to KCC, please select and complete the Radiography application from our application page.
Admission to the Radiography (RADI) Program is competitive based on points awarded for grades or scores on various courses and tests. The following factors are considered in determining which candidates will be considered for admittance to the RADI Program:
- Official transcripts from all other colleges attended. Applicants are responsible for sending updated copies of official transcripts from other colleges (whether using courses or not).
- Grade point average of 2.5 or higher from all colleges attended.
- Proof of high school diploma, GED, 18 years or older, or enrolled in an early college program approved by KCC
- Grade “C” (2.0) or higher in: ALHE 227 Medical Terminology, BIOL 201 Human Anatomy, BIOL 202 Human Physiology, COMM 101 Foundations of Interpersonal Communication, ENGL 151 or 152 Freshman Composition, MATH 125 College Algebra, NURS 105 Nursing Assistant Training OR Current State Certification as a Nursing Assistant, HUMA 150 Encounter with the Arts, POSC 201 American Government, and PSYC 201 Introduction to Psychology
In addition to the factors considered for admission to the RADI Program, the following courses will earn additional points for having received a “C” (2.0) or better:
- BIOL 201: Human Anatomy
- BIOL 202: Human Physiology
- ALHE 227: Medical Terminology
- ENGL 151/152: Freshman Composition
- Math 125: College Algebra
- COMM 101 Foundations of Interpersonal Communication