Are you interested in learning more about KCC ?
Be our guest! Kellogg Community College offers campus tours and visits to both individuals and groups. During these visits you will get an in-depth visit with one of the KCC Admissions staff. Some of the highlights of the visit will include:
- Campus Tour
- Information on available programs of study and career options
- Learn about scholarships and how to pay for college
- Gain information on services available to KCC students
- Meet with an Admissions Representative and a current student
Spring Campus Tours are now available!
Campus Tours and Admissions presentation will be offered on the following dates:
May 1, 15, 29
During this visit you will receive an in-depth campus visit and learn about how to enroll in classes at KCC. To schedule a visit for one of the above dates, please click here or contact the Admissions office at 269-965-4153 or email@example.com.
Group tours and visits (3 or more interested students):
If you are interested in scheduling a group campus tour or visit, please contact Angie Bess at 269-565-2093 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Center tours and visits:
In addition to the Battle Creek campus, Kellogg Community College also has four regional center locations:
- Eastern Academic Center – Albion – 517-630-8169
- Fehsenfeld Center – Hastings – 269-948-9500
- Grahl Center – Coldwater – 517-278-3300
- Regional Manufacturing Technology Center (RMTC) – Fort Custer – 269-965-4137
If you would like to schedule a campus tour or visit at one of the regional center locations, please contact the corresponding center to schedule a visit.
Please click here to view a map of the Battle Creek campus
For directions to Kellogg Community College (Battle Creek campus) click here