Records / Registration

Please note: All KCC campuses are currently closed through April 13th and all campus events are canceled through May 15, but our Spring 2020 semester is continuing in an online-only format with instructors and staff working remotely to support online learning. Please contact The Registrar’s Office at for direct assistance. For general help, please visit our Virtual Services page at Additionally, please visit for the latest information about the College’s operational status.

The Registrar’s office is located is located in the central walkway of the North Avenue campus, near the entrance to the Ohm Building. The Registrar is responsible for the management, storage and general supervision of course, student and academic information.

The office of the Registrar also provides a number of services to students and staff.

Services Provided to Students

  • Maintaining Student and Academic Records
  • Qualifying Students for Graduation
  • Graduation and Commencement
  • Filling Requests for Transcripts of Academic Records
  • Enrollment Certifications and Loan Deferments
  • Transcript Evaluation and the Transfer Evaluation Process

Credit When it’s Due

Did you know you can earn your associate degree from KCC even after you transfer to a university? When students transfer from Kellogg Community College to a university, they can still obtain an associate degree even after they’ve begun their studies at a new college. KCC has reverse transfer agreements in place with Western Michigan University, Grand Valley State University and others so our Bruins can earn an associate degree with the help of credits earned at their university. It’s one more way KCC looks out for our students and makes sure they receive credit when credit’s due.

For more information, contact the Registrar’s office at 269-965-5522.