To help you meet your education expenses, Kellogg Community College is pleased to offer FACTS as a convenient budget plan. It is not a loan; therefore you have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed and there is no credit check.
- After registering for classes, students must either pay in full or enroll with FACTS within 24 hours in order to hold their classes.
- Financial aid students must have a completed award package on file with KCC in order to qualify for the deferred pending aid payment plan.
- If financial aid paperwork is not complete, students will be directed to enroll in the regular monthly payment plan and will be responsible for all payments made.
FACTS Costs and Fees
- Regular monthly payment plans: $30 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee deducted WITHIN 24 hours of your agreement activation.
- e-Cashier full payment option: $2 non-refundable enrollment fee deducted immediately with payment.
- Deferred pending aid payment plan: $30 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee deducted ONLY if the payment plan is activated.
- Insufficient payment fee: $30 for each returned payment automatically deducted by FACTS within 24 hours of each missed payment.
Timing of Payments
- Payments are automatically deducted on the fifth of the month from a checking, savings or credit card account.
- If your payment on the fifth is not successful, it will be reattempted on the 20th of the same month. If that payment is not successful, it will be reattempted with the next scheduled payment on the fifth of the next month. All fees incurred by the student relating to any insufficient payments are the account holder’s responsibility.
Completing the FACTS agreement
Enrolling online is simple, secure and easy. Please remember, full payments and down payments are taken immediately. You may complete the online application using your home computer, one of the computer labs at the College, or any computer with internet access.