1. Register for classes.
2. Log on to the Kellogg Community College homepage www.kellogg.edu
3. Click on the FACTS link under KCC Announcements.
4. Click on the manage your payment plan link
5. Log in to your account
- Enter your 7 digit student id number without the leading k
- Enter your 6 digit birth date including the slashes (mm/dd/yy)
- Select the term for the payment plan (SU, FA, SP)
6. Your account information will be displayed on the screen. If this is correct, click on the manage your payment plan link to access the enrollment application.
7. Click proceed at the enrollment application welcome screen to begin the application.
8. The student information will be pre-populated with your name, student id and email address. Complete the following fields:
- Name, address and phone number of person responsible for making the payment. If the student is paying the balance with their bank account, enter the student’s information. If someone other than the student is paying, enter their personal information.
- Enter an email to receive correspondence from FACTS
- Enter an Access Code
- If you wish to authorize FACTS to discuss your account with another party, enter their name in the Additional Authorized Party field, otherwise leave blank.
9. Under the Additional Authorized Party field you will see “The semester for which you are enrolling at your community college:________.” This will either state (semester year) or (semester year pending aid). If you are a financial aid student and this does not state pending aid — stop, contact the financial aid office to inquire as to the status of your paperwork. If you continue, you will be enrolled in a monthly payment plan and charged the non-refundable enrollment fee.
10. Click proceed to select a monthly payment plan.
11. Select the payment plan that fits into your budget. A budget worksheet will appear with your calculated monthly payments based upon the plan chosen. If this is acceptable, click proceed.
12. Select Payment(s) from your bank account, click proceed.
13. Enter your Bank name, account number and routing number, click proceed.
14. A review of your enrollment application will appear on screen. If all information is correct, scroll and read through the Terms and Conditions.
15 .Click in the box to accept the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the application review.
16. Click Submit and Activate to activate your payment plan.
17. Print a copy for your records.
18. You will receive an email notification from FACTS confirming your enrollment in the payment plan shortly after submitting your application.