Please note: All KCC campuses are currently closed through April 5 and all campus events are canceled through May 15, but our Spring 2020 semester is continuing in an online-only format with instructors and staff working remotely to support online learning. Please contact The Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for direct assistance. For general help, please visit our Virtual Services page at www.Kellogg.edu/virtualservices. Additionally, please visit www.Kellogg.edu/coronavirus for the latest information about the College’s operational status.
- Alumni and former students can connect to the National Student Clearinghouse to request an official transcript. This secure electronic format is designed to expedite the process and give you additional delivery options. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa are acceptable forms of payment. There is a $5.25 charge to send your transcript via the U.S. Postal Service. An electronic transcript can be sent for $5.25 to other members of National Student Clearinghouse. If not a member, the cost is $6.25 per transcript. Limited overnight services are available, and can not be sent electronically. The cost is $25, and the request must be made to the Registrar’s Office by 10:00 a.m. Monday-Friday, (excluding days that the College is closed), to meet the timeline for overnight delivery.
- Signed transcript request forms can be submitted to the Registrar’s office at the Battle Creek campus or at the Eastern Academic Fehsenfeld and Grahl Centers. The College reserves the right to withhold transcripts of students who have outstanding financial accounts.
- An unofficial transcript, known as a course history, is also available via the Self-Service system or in person by showing a picture ID at the Registrar’s Office at the Battle Creek campus, the Eastern Academic ,Fesenfeld and Grahl Centers.
- A PDF version of the Transcript Request Form may be downloaded and printed using the free Adobe Reader.
- Your request can be sent by U.S. Postal mail to:
Kellogg Community College
450 North Avenue
Battle Creek, MI 49017-3397
If your request is mailed, please include:
- Your full name
- Any previous last names used
- Your date of birth
- Dates of attendance
- The complete address and person/department to where you want your transcript sent
- Your current address
- Your social security number or KCC student number
- The request must include your signature for the release of information
- Check or money order for payment
Because of security reasons, KCC does not fax transcripts to the receiver designated in your request. Allow processing time when mailing or faxing your request.