- Alumni and former students can connect to the National Student Clearinghouse https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/secure_area/Transcript/login.asp?FICEcode=00227600 to request a transcript. This secure form is designed to expedite the process and give you additional delivery options. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa are acceptable forms of payment.
- With a completed and signed transcript request form or other written and signed request submitted to the Records and Registration office at the Battle Creek campus or at the Eastern Academic, Fehsenfeld and Grahl Centers. There is a $5 charge per copy for each transcript. The College reserves the right to withhold transcripts of students who have outstanding financial accounts.
- An unofficial transcript, known as a course history, is also available via the KRIS system or in person by showing a picture ID at the Records and Registration office at the Battle Creek campus or at the Eastern Academic, Fehsenfeld, and Grahl Centers.
- A PDF version of the Transcript Request Form may be downloaded and printed using the free Adobe Reader.
- Your request can be sent by U.S. Postal mail to:
Kellogg Community College
450 North Avenue
Battle Creek, MI 49017-3397
If your request is mailed, please include:
- Your full name
- Any previous last names used
- Your date of birth
- Dates of attendance
- The complete address and person/department to where you want your transcript sent
- Your current address
- Your social security number or KCC student number
- The request must include your signature for the release of information
- Check or money order for payment
Because of security reasons, KCC does not fax transcripts to the receiver designated in your request. Allow processing time when mailing or faxing your request.