Below are answers to some frequently asked questions related to Kellogg Community College’s Testing & Assessment Center.
Why is a photo ID required for testing?
- Since most students are not known personally by our staff members, we need to verify your identity.
- All national testing programs require photo identification.
How late can I come to take a test?
- Most testing has specific days and times when you can start the test.
- If the test is untimed, you are responsible for allowing yourself proper time to complete the test.
How will I know the results of my test?
- Placement test results are received immediately after each testing session.
- Most national test programs mail your results.
Does Kellogg Community College offer GED® testing?
- Yes. Kellogg Community College is an authorized Pearson – Vue GED® Testing Center.
To schedule and register to take a GED® test or for more information, visit GED.com.
MyGED™ is a start-to-finish personalized online program that guides a person through the entire testing process. MyGED™ helps an individual find study help, prepare for test day, access a personal study plan and learn about colleges and jobs. Take advantage of these resources today!