Below are answers to some frequently asked questions related to Kellogg Community College’s Testing & Assessment Center.
Why is a photo ID required for placement testing?
- Accuplacer requires government or school-issued photo identification.
How late can I come to take the placement test?
- 4 p.m. – Monday thru Thursday
Subject to change; visit the schedule on the PLACEMENT page or call 269-965-4136.
May I bring a calculator for the placement test?
- No, Accuplacer has a calculator built-in to its test when allowed.
How will I know the results of my test?
- Placement test results are received immediately after each completed testing session.
- Most national test programs mail results or notify a candidate via email.
Does Kellogg Community College offer GED® testing?
- Yes. Kellogg Community College is an authorized Pearson – Vue GED® Testing Center.
To schedule and register to take a GED® test or for more information, visit GED.com.
MyGED™ is a start-to-finish personalized online program that guides a person through the entire testing process. MyGED™ helps an individual find study help, prepare for test day, access a personal study plan and learn about colleges and jobs. Take advantage of these resources today!