Below are answers to some frequently asked questions related to Kellogg Community College’s Testing & Assessment Center.
Why is a photo ID required for placement testing?
- Accuplacer requires government or school-issued photo identification.
How late can I come to take the placement test?
- 4 p.m. – Monday through Thursday
Subject to change; visit the schedule on the PLACEMENT page or call 269-965-4136.
May I bring a calculator for the placement test?
- No, Accuplacer has a calculator built-in to its test when allowed.
How will I know the results of my test?
- Placement test results are received immediately after each completed testing session.
- Most national test programs mail results or notify a candidate via email.