Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions related to Kellogg Community College’s Testing & Assessment Center.
Why is a photo ID required for testing?
- Since most students are not known personally to our staff members, we need to verify your identity.
- We want to ensure the instructors that the proper student took the test.
- All national testing programs require photo identification.
How late can I come to take a test?
- Most testing has specific days and times when you can start the test.
- If the test is untimed, you are responsible for allowing yourself proper time to complete the test.
How will I know the results of my test?
- Placement test results are received after each testing session.
- Make-up test results will be provided by your instructor.
- Most national test programs mail your results.