KCC coaches and student-athletes lead regular youth sports camps to teach kids and teens new skills or to help them improve their current level of play. Space in each program is limited and granted on a first-come, first-served basis; registration forms for each Summer 2017 offering are below.
For more information about sports camps at KCC, contact the college’s Lifelong Learning Department at 269-965-4134 or email email@example.com.
This camp is for high school and middle school players to help get you ready for your upcoming season. KCC Women’s Coach Dic Doumanian, his staff, and team will focus on fundamentals such as shooting, ball-handling, passing and individual defense each session in this high energy camp. Get the jump on the competition and join us!
- 9 to 11 a.m. Saturdays Oct. 21 & Nov. 6
- $15 each or $25 for both
Registration is open until the day of each session and can be completed through:
- Online– Click Here
- Mail – complete a camp registration form and waiver of liability, and mail the forms along with payment to Lifelong Learning, 450 North Ave., Battle Creek, MI, 49017.
- Telephone – call KCC’s Lifelong Learning Department at 269-965-4134 and register with a credit or debit card.
- Fax – send the completed forms to 269-565-2129.
- In person – the Lifelong Learning office is located in room 102 of the Ohm Information Technology Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus in Battle Creek.
*Camp fees include a camp t-shirt for each participant.