Interested in a career in dental hygiene? Check out KCC’s Dental Hygiene Program!
The dental hygiene clinic at Kellogg Community College offers excellent oral health services at more than reasonable rates. All services are provided by student dental hygienists. Services include: review of medical and dental health history; blood pressure screening; oral cancer screening; oral health instruction; dental charting; periodontal assessment; non-surgical periodontal therapy including scaling and root planing, oral irrigation and chemo-therapeutic agents when needed; oral prophylaxis; fluoride therapies; sealants; nutritional counseling; tobacco cessation program; radiographs; athletic mouth protectors; and referrals for additional care. Our services are limited to dental hygiene services. We recommend that all patients see a dentist after they leave our clinic.
View our latest KCC Dental Hygiene Patient Services brochure for more information.
Also view our:
Each patient provides a unique learning experience for our students. Because the clinic is first and foremost a learning institution, the provision of these services requires appointments that are two to four hours in length. Multiple appointments can be expected for those patients needing more involved dental hygiene care. In return for longer appointments, the patient receives thorough, comprehensive dental hygiene care for a nominal fee.
Please be advised that KCC’s dental hygiene clinic is in compliance with the HIPAA Act of 1996.
To make an appointment, please call 269-565-2008.
- Appointments are scheduled at 8 a.m., 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during the fall, spring and summer semesters
- Appointments are scheduled at 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Mondays and Fridays during the spring semester only
- Please note: All KCC campuses are currently closed through April 5 and all campus events are canceled through May 15, but our Spring 2020 semester is continuing in an online-only format with instructors and staff working remotely to support online learning. Please contact Academic Advising at email@example.com for direct assistance. For general help, please visit our Virtual Services page at www.Kellogg.edu/virtualservices. Additionally, please visit www.Kellogg.edu/coronavirus for the latest information about the College’s operational status.
Eligibility, Fees and Payments
The KCC Dental Hygiene Clinic offers services to children and adults. There are no income eligibility requirements to receive Dental Hygiene Clinic services. The Clinic DOES NOT ACCEPT MEDICAID OR BILL INSURANCE COMPANIES. Payments in the form of cash, credit card and check are welcome and due at the time of service. Please note there will be a one-time registration fee of $4 for all new patients and former patients who have not received treatment at the Clinic for three years or more.
- Adult Cleaning and Fluoride: $25
- Child Cleaning and Fluoride (ages 17 and under): $15
- Sealants (per tooth): $5
- Athletic Mouth Protectors: $15
- Custom Fluoride Trays: $15
- Custom Whitening Trays: $15
- Individual Films: $2
- Full Mouth Series: $20
- Bitewing Series: $8
- Panograph: $20