- Click here to view our Spring 2018 Class Schedule
- To register for a class, fill out a Lifelong Learning Registration Form
- View a Map & Directions to the Lane-Thomas and Ohm Buildings on KCC’s Main Campus, where most Lifelong Learning courses are located
- Click here to learn more about the Dementia Capable Care Training in June, a sponsored activity of the Dementia Friendly Battle Creek Initiative
- Job Posting: Summer Camp Instructor Needed in Hastings
- NEW! Register for our classes and summer camps HERE
Do you love to learn? Then Kellogg Community College’s Lifelong Learning Department has what you need. Our programs include classes in art, cooking, crafts, fashion, fitness, financial health, languages, technology, and a host of other personal development offerings. Please take a moment to browse through our classes.
KCC’s Lifelong Learning program offers courses primarily at KCC’s North Avenue Campus, 450 North Avenue, in Battle Creek.
Thank you for your interest in KCC’s Lifelong Learning programs and courses. The Lifelong Learning program is here to serve you, and if you have questions or need more information, please call us at 269-965-4134 or email email@example.com.
Interested in teaching Lifelong Learning courses?
Submit a Course Proposal Packet!