Today at KCC: Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013
Here are some reminders of upcoming events related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today:
- Western Michigan University Admissions will host a Transfer Student Information Table from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the north walkway on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus.
- Kellogg Community College will host a screening of the Black History Month movie “Lean on Me” from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in room 202 of the Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus.
- Patrick Casey, director of Career and Employment Services at Kellogg Community College, will present a free Academic Workshop titled “Job Interviewing” from 2 to 3 p.m. in the Spring Lake Room of the Morris Learning Resource Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus. Click here for more information about this and future Academic Workshops at the college (the link will take you to a PDF including workshop descriptions).
Friday, March 1:
- Spring semester graduation applications are due. Click here for more information from Kellogg Community College’s website.
- Kellogg Community College is hosting a Grand Valley State University Transfer Tour departing KCC at 9:15 a.m.
- The Kellogg Community College women’s basketball team will take on members of the NBA – KCC staff who make up the college’s Noontime Basketball Association – as part of a Hoops for Heart charity game beginning at noon. Click here for more information about the event from a post on this blog.
- Kellogg Community College will display art created by the college’s Arts and Communication faculty members as part of the KCC Faculty Biennial Art Exhibition in the Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center on the college’s North Avenue campus through Friday, March 22. Click here for more information about the exhibition from a post on this blog.