KCC in the news: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2014
Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “KCC to hold Volunteer Fair Feb. 19″ (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Around two dozen community organizations are expected to participate in Kellogg Community College’s spring Volunteer and Civic Engagement Fair Wednesday, Feb. 19 from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Kellogg Room on KCC’s North Avenue campus, 450 North Ave.”
- “Letter: Household chemical recycling begins April” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Calhoun County has many options for proper disposal of HHW including the first Calhoun County HHW Collection of 2014. This collection will take place on Saturday, April 26, at Kellogg Community College from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m., as part of the annual Calhoun County Recycle Rama.”
- “Ginger Cutsinger out at KCC Foundation: Bona cites need for change; board leaders resign” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Kellogg Community College has put the executive director of the KCC Foundation on administrative leave as the college seeks a new direction, and two foundation board members have resigned.”
- “Glen Oaks hoopsters sweep GRCC: Host Kellogg Wednesday” (Three Rivers Commercial-News): “Both teams host Kellogg Community College Wednesday. The women’s game tips off at 5:30 p.m. followed by the men’s game at 7:30 p.m.”
- “Muskegon Community College sports recap: Softball to open season against nation’s best” (MLive.com): “The Jayhawks host Grand Rapids Community College on Feb. 12 before traveling to Kellogg Community College on Jan. 15. … The Jayhawks host Grand Rapids Community College on Feb. 12 before traveling to Kellogg Community College on Jan. 15.”
- “Michigan man creates art from human hair” (The Telegraph): “Martinez has also shown his art around town at Kellogg Community College, Commerce Pointe, Bronson Battle Creek Hospital and elsewhere and he’s taken it on the road to South Haven and Grand Valley State University.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at www.kellogg.edu/daily/category/press-releases.