Bargaining Units

Kellogg Community College faculty are represented by the Michigan Education Association, support staff by the UAW and maintenance by AFSCME. A bargaining unit does not represent KCC’s administrative staff.

Employment in a maintenance staff position requires membership in the association. Membership in the association is voluntary for both faculty and support staff employees.

Bargaining Unit Contracts:
Pay Scales