G. Edward Haring Employee of the Semester Award
The nominator must be a regular full-time or regular part-time KCC employee. One employee per employee group will be chosen and recognized each spring and fall semester.
Criteria for nominating an employee
1. Employee must have exceeded the expectations set for his or her position such as:
- Consistent, positive attitude towards life and work
- mission-centered attitude
- participation in campus-wide activities
- promoting a positive culture and climate
- being an exemplary role model
2. Nominee must be a regular full-time or regular part-time KCC employee with a minimum of one (1) year of regular service with the College; the nominee must be in good standing in the areas of performance (evaluation), and attendance with review by their supervisor.
3. Recipients previously selected for this award will not be eligible again until three years have passed since the date they were selected.
4. Nominations must be individual and persons cannot be nominated in groups.
Thank you for your interest in the KCC Employee Recognition Program. If you would like to nominate a co-worker, please complete the nomination form for the award.
Deadline for submission is March 31 for the Fall Semester, and Oct. 31 for the Spring Semester. For more information about the Employee Recognition Program, contact Gwyn James.
Spring 2015 Awardees
Left to right: Kate Degraaf, Manager, Service Learning; Anna Cox, Instructor, Math; Rose Dulaney, Secretary, Admissions