Student Employment Resources
- Student Employee Handbook 2016-2017
- Student Timecard Schedule Fall 2016-Spring 2017
- Student Timecard Schedule Summer 2017
- Direct Deposit Form with Addl Accts
- To view your Pay Advices on KRIS
Please make sure that you are using the correct timecard.
- Campus Timecard (now with three time slots per day)
- Community Service Timecard (now with three time slots per day)
Please note: You may need to adjust the macro security level for each computer used to open the timecards. To do so, follow these steps:
- In Excel, go to the Tools menu and select Macro.
- Click Security.
- Select the Medium security level.
- Close the file (saving it if you wish) and reopen it at the new security level.
For Web Time entry, use the following links:
Printable Web Time Entry Instructions for Students: