Learning Technologies at KCC focuses on the effective use of instructional technology in education and provides assistance to faculty and staff for instructional computing projects, offers workshops and informational events, and investigates new technology for instructional use.
Online Course Orientation
How do I get started?
- Log in to the KCC portal.
- In the “KCC Self-Service”, click on “Search and Register for Classes/Student Planning”.
- Under “Search for Courses and Course Selection”, click on “Online Learner Orientation”.
- Click on “View Available Sections for KCCS-C100”.
- Select available course and click “Add Section to Schedule”.
- Click the “Student Planning” tab and click on “Plan and Schedule”.
- Click on course in your plan, then click on register in the box to the left (course should
turn from yellow to green).
- The course will appear in the KCC portal in the My Classes box approximately 10 minutes after registering.
Need help registering for the Online Learner Orientation?
If you are still having difficulty registering, please contact Registration. For technical issues, please contact the Help Desk (269-965-4148)