Kellogg Community College’s Employee Wellness Program is an initiative to provide and promote opportunities that encourage, educate and support KCC employees to become actively involved in making long-term lifestyle changes.
- Sign up for a free Holtyn Wellness Assessment to be conducted on campus.
- Click here to view the free Battle Creek Family YMCA membership form for KCC employees.
- View Spring 2018 semester hours for KCC’s space at the Battle Creek Family YMCA.
- Click here to view wellness-related Lifelong Learning classes offered at a 50 percent discount to KCC employees this spring
- Click here to download the KCC employee wellness incentive form for 2017
- Click here to fill out our Wellness Event Promotions Request form.
The KCC Wellness Committee consists of employees Kassie Dunham, Catherine James, Pat Kopf, Sharon Powell, Kevin Rabineau, Ali Robertson, Tom Rose, Tom Shaw, Simon Thalmann, Laura Walter and Brooke Woodstock.
Find your healthy place: Create space for wellness in your life.
The Wellness Committee’s vision statement appears on the College’s 2014 wellness T-shirt. KCC employees were encouraged to take photos of themselves wearing their T-shirts in their own healthy places or showing how they create space for wellness in their lives. Submitted photos were then added to the Wellness T-Shirts gallery on our Wellness Photos page.
KCC Employee Wellness Newsletter
The KCC Wellness Committee sends the KCC Employee Wellness Newsletter to all employees via broadcast email four times each year, on or around Jan. 1, April 1, Sept. 1 and Nov. 1. Past editions of the newsletter are archived below.