G. Edward Haring Employee of the Semester AwardNominator must be a regular full-time or regular part-time KCC employee. One employee per employee group will be chosen and recognized each spring and fall semester.
Criteria for nominating an employee:
- Employee must have exceeded the expectations set for his or her position, such as:
• consistent positive attitude towards life and work
• mission-centered attitude
• participation in campus-wide activities
• promoting a positive culture and climate
• being an exemplary role model
- Nominee must be a regular full-time or regular part-time KCC employee with a minimum of one (1) year of regular service with the College; the nominee must be in good standing in the areas of performance (evaluation), and attendance with review by their supervisor.
- Recipients previously selected for this award will not be eligible again until three years have passed since the date they were selected.
- Nominations must be individual and persons cannot be nominated in groups.
Thank you for your interest in the KCC Employee Recognition Program. If you would like to nominate a co-worker, please complete the nomination form for the award.