KCC > Information Services > Student Support > Web Applications > Moodle Support > How to Accept Cookies
Moodle Support: How to Accept Cookies
Internet Explorer 6.x and up
1. From the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. From the Privacy tab, click Advanced.
3. To adjust the settings, click the checkbox for Override automatic cookie handling.
4. Click Accept under First Party Cookies and Third Party Cookies.
5. Click OK.
Firefox 3.x and up
1. Click on the Tools menu, then click Options.
2. Click on the Privacy Tab.
3. Select Use Custom Settings for History from the Firefox Will dropdown.
4. Check the Accept Cookies from Sites and Accept Third-Party Cookies check boxes.
5. Save changes by clicking OK.
Safari 3.x and up
1. From the Safari menu, click Preferences.
2. On the Preferences toolbar, click to select Security.
3. From the Security dialog box, under Accept Cookies, click to select Only from sites I navigate to.
4. Click Close in the top left corner of the dialog box.
Chrome 6.x and up
1. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar. Mac users: If you don't see the wrench icon, go to the menu bar at the top of your screen and click Chrome.
2. Select Options (Preferences on a Mac).
3. Click the Under the Hood tab.
4. Click Content settings in the Privacy section.
5. Click the Cookies tab in the Content Settings dialog that appears.
6. Make sure Allow local data to be set is selected to allow both first-party and third- party cookies. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, select the Block all third- party cookies without exception checkbox.
Opera 10.x and up
1. Click on the Tools menu.
2. Click Preferences.
3. Change to the Advanced tab.
4. Click Cookies from the options on the left.
5. Select Accept Cookies only from the site I visit.
6. Ensure Delete new cookies when exiting Opera is NOT checked.
7. Click OK.