This page is currently under construction. Click here to view the Bruin Bookstore’s current website.
A used book buyback is held during the last week of each semester at the Bruin Bookstore. Upcoming buyback times, dates and locations are below.
- 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 2, at the North Avenue campus in Battle Creek
- 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 2, at the Fehsenfeld Center campus in Hastings
- 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 3, at the North Avenue campus in Battle Creek
- 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 3, at the Grahl Center campus in Coldwater
- 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 7, at the North Avenue campus in Battle Creek
Please note: A photo ID is required for those selling back their textbooks. Books are only bought back if they have been adopted by an instructor for the following semester. Some books are not bought back, including loose-leaf books, workbooks, study guides, perforated books, books that have a CD or disk included, and old editions (unless adopted by an instructor). Books not needed by the Bruin Bookstore may still have a wholesale value and be bought by an onsite used book company representative. There is no guarantee that any book will be bought back. The Bruin Bookstore cannot give specific buyback information over the phone; you must bring your books in to find out if they are eligible for buyback.
Can’t make it to buyback on campus? Click here for information about selling your books online.