Career Advising assists students in personal discovery of career opportunities in the workforce. However, to be successful in today’s workplace, it is important to understand how to be successful.
Instead of job seeking, consider developing a self-directed campaign.
- Having the proper attitude is key. Considering trends of the job market will assist the job seekers to experience success.
- Identify your skills, steps to developing your skills, and how to increase your skills to boost your career potential.
- Values are a vital principle of building your career campaign.
- Develop a career action plan.
- Finally, put your self-directed campaign into action.