Kellogg Community College Child Care Grant Award
The Child Care Grant is designed to provide eligible custodial parents with assistance while the parent is attending Kellogg Community College. The award provides limited financial assistance for licensed child care services. The maximum award for Fall and Spring is $550 and $225 for Summer semester. Checks will be made payable to the child care provider and the student jointly and mailed directly to the child care provider. Proof of custody may be required. Examples include: filed federal income tax form, document from employer, copy of divorce decree, letter from Friend of the Court, Family Independence Agency, or Social Security.
- Applications must be completed and received by Support Services by the deadline date
- Applicants must have a completed financial aid file with Financial Aid
- Student enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours of coursework
- Children enrolled with a licensed child care provider; for assistance locating a child care provider, contact Child Care Resources 269-349-3296 or 800-343-3470.
- Maintain at least a 2.0 grade point average
- Withdrawals “W”, Incompletes “I”, and Failing grades “F” will affect subsequent eligibility
Priority Awarding Deadline Dates:
- Fall Semester: September 15
- Spring Semester: January 15
- Summer Semester: May 15
Online: Child Care Grant Application
For more information contact Support Services at 269-965-4150 or email@example.com