While ensuring the academic integrity of its programs, Kellogg Community College is dedicated to providing the reasonable accommodations needed to ensure equal access to educational opportunities for individuals with verified disabilities. Disability services are provided to students who self-disclose a disability to the Support Services Department and provide appropriate documentation.
- Provide disability documentation to Support Services. Documentation must be provided by a licensed professional, with specific knowledge of both the individual and the disability, and include: diagnosis, method of diagnosis, how the disability affects one or more major life function and recommendations for academic accommodations in a college setting.
- Print this letter and provide it to the appropriate health professional in order to assist in obtaining disability documentation.
- Support Services will evaluate documentation and notify you of the determination via KCC email.
- Each semester email notification of reasonable accommodations will be provided to eligible registered students and their instructors.
- Speak directly with each of your instructors every semester in order to make arrangements to utilize your accommodations. In some instances your instructor will be able to provide the accommodations directly. However, at other times you may also need to coordinate your accommodations with the Support Services Department.
For more information contact Support Services at 269-965-4150 or firstname.lastname@example.org