Please read the following important information regarding KCC’s Tutoring Policy.
Tutoring will be provided only if all the following statements are true:
- You must be a KCC student
- You must be currently enrolled in the class you are requesting tutoring for
- You have met course prerequisites
- You have attended class regularly
- You have talked with your professor – (to provide the best assistance, we may also contact your professor)
- Weekly tutoring hours may not exceed total credit hours of the course
- If you miss two tutoring sessions without prior notification, your tutoring will be canceled
- Behavior problems may result in termination of tutoring services
- All tutoring MUST take place in a public setting
We will do our best to accommodate all requests. It is important to note that not all tutoring is one-on-one. You may be in a session with more than one student in the same course.
You may contact us using any of the following methods:
Phone: 269-965-3931 ext. 2392
After reading the guidelines above, request a tutor by filling out this form.