The Bridge provides free educational services to all KCC students, including computer stations and software programs devoted to building academic skills. Students can use The Bridge to complete homework assignments, research papers and other class projects. Professional staff are available to assist students with core coursework, such as reading, writing, math, science and learning strategies.
The Bridge services include:
- Make-up and online testing
- Individualized Instruction (Open Entry)
- Math and English/writing paraprofessionals available from 8:30 a.m.
- Student Success Strategies
- Support Services (qualified peer or professional tutoring, and subject-based study tables)
The Bridge is located in the Ohm Information Technology Center, Upper Level, Room 207.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday/Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: open 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Phone: 269-965-3931 ext. 2296