The Bridge provides free educational services to all KCC students, including computer stations and software programs devoted to building academic skills. Students can use The Bridge to complete homework assignments, research papers, and other class projects. Professional staff are available to assist students with core coursework, such as reading, writing, math, science, and learning strategies.
The Bridge Tutoring Schedules:
- English/writing FA 16 engl parapro hours
- Math FA 16 math parapro hours
- Business Statistics/Computer FA16 BUAD 213 & Computer Tech Hours
- Biology/Chemistry FA16 bio-chem parapro hours
- Anatomy/Physiology FA16 Anatomy-physiology hours
Make-up and online testing availability by appointment
The Bridge is located in the Ohm Information Technology Center, Upper Level, Room 207.
Hours for Fall/Spring 2016
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday/Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Phone: 269-965-3931 ext. 2296