Tests for missed exams and online courses (academic tests) are completed at The Bridge. Academic testing is by appointment only. All students requesting academic testing must sign up online to schedule a test time. Select the maximum duration of the test so enough time is available. On test day, students must bring their student ID and any material, calculator, etc., required by the instructor for the test.
Extended hours for Academic Testing during finals between April 26 and May 9:
- Tuesday April 26 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday April 27 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday April 28 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Friday April 29 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Monday May 2 10:30 a.m. – 3:30.p.m.
- Tuesday May 3 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday May 4 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday May 5 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Friday May 6 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Monday May 9 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Phone: 269-965-3931 ext. 2296
Students: Schedule a test
NEW!!! Use your smartphone or tablet as well as your computer to sign up for a make-up or online proctored test. Follow the steps below, fully entering your contact and class information; enter a valid email address in order to receive a confirmation email.
Faculty: Submit a test work order
Faculty Video: Submitting Work Order for Make-up Test
Note: Compass and ACT placement testing, Michigan Nurse Aid competency and National Credit by Exam testing has moved to Student Services in room Ohm 108.