All students should acquire a student identification card/student ID. One student ID will be provided to all students free of charge upon presentation of proof of registration for the current semester and a picture ID. A replacement card will be made for a fee of $3 payable at the Customer Service Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus or in the administrative offices at the Eastern Academic, Fehsenfeld or Grahl centers, where student IDs are made. Please check with the appropriate staff at each campus for specific locations and times of student ID service. Valid student IDs are required for the following activities:
- Material checkout at libraries serving students
- Free printing in the Morris Learning Resource Center (LRC) computer lab
- Use of the Testing and Assessment Center
- Miller Building facility use and equipment checkout
- Reception of financial information from various departments
- Bookstore purchases
- Discounted admission fees at select College events
- Clinical IDs for Allied Health students
- Must be produced when requested by a College official
Misuse of the student ID to obtain privileges may result in disciplinary action by the College. Student IDs are validated at the beginning of each semester with proof of registration. IDs can be validated at the regional centers and in the Student Life office or at the LRC circulation desk on the North Avenue campus in Battle Creek.
For more information, contact Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 269-965-3931 ext. 2634.