Hours of Operation
- 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Friday (Spring and Fall)
- 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 7:30 – 11:30 a.m. Friday (Summer)
- College closed on Fridays in June and July
- Outbound packages: Deliver to LT 107 by 11 a.m. for same-day shipping via FedEx Ground
- FedEx Express overnight: Deliver to LT 107 by 2 p.m.
- Daily delivery: 9:30 a.m. UPS; 11:30 a.m. FedEx; throughout the day for other carriers
- Daily Mail Pickup: Departmental mail will be sorted and ready for pickup by 9 a.m.
- Outgoing US mail: Drop off by noon Monday-Friday to ensure same day processing (11 a.m. on half day Fridays)
- Outgoing Mail Tips:
- Bundle US mail with rubber bands – flaps up
- Seal Business Reply Mail and stamped mail
- Address envelopes in type setting (avoid hand written)
- Use standardized address format
Center Courier Service
- Courier Service is provided to all off campus centers for interoffice mail and packages
- EAC, Fehsenfeld, Grahl, ISD and RMTC every Wednesday – leaves campus by 8 a.m.
- If the College is closed on the scheduled courier day, service to all campus centers will be scheduled for the next business day
- All centers have mail boxes located outside LT 107 for off hours mail pickup
College Vehicle Reservation
Contact Sue Stacy
Shipping & Receiving
Lane-Thomas Building, Room 107
269-965-3931 ext. 2424
Prior to reserving a college vehicle, you must have completed both Safe Colleges and a driving road test. For more information, contact Austin Simons, Chief of Public Safety, at extension 2223.