The KCC Foundation is accepting scholarship applications for Fall 2022-Spring 2023.
The priority deadline for most scholarships was March 1, 2022; Applications are still being accepted for Field of Study/Special Criteria Scholarships through July 31, 2022.
Questions about the Scholarship Process?
Please review the information below and/or contact the KCC Foundation at 269.965.4161 or email to [email protected]
Are you looking to donate in memory of Gary Powell Brown? Visit the Donation page.
KCC Foundation Scholarships
Welcome to Kellogg Community College! Whether you are working toward an associate degree, certificate, or transfer credits, KCC offers programs and scholarships designed to help you succeed. The majority of scholarship funds are awarded during the Spring prior to the start of a new academic year. Therefore, funds may be limited or not available for summer semester or at other times in the year.
A variety of scholarships are available through the KCC Foundation to students based on financial need, academic achievement and/or field of study. These scholarships are funded by generous contributions from individuals, businesses and organizations. Scholarships provide varying amounts of financial support.
Please note: dependents of KCC employees are not eligible for Gold Key, Board of Trustees, or Specific Criteria KCC Foundation Scholarships.
KCC Foundation scholarships include:
- Board of Trustees Scholarships
- Field of Study/ Special Criteria Scholarships
- Gold Key Scholarships
- Nurse Aide Certification Testing Scholarships
- Transfer Scholarships
Here is a list of scholarships organized by program of study.
Here is a PDF of a presentation on KCC Foundation scholarships.
Here is a list of the Scholarship Application Questions.
Are you looking to request a change in your status, request a first dollar scholarship, or transfer scholarships between semesters? Those forms can be found at the bottom of this page.
To apply for a scholarship, you may:
- Be a new or returning student
- Be a full time or part time student
- Reside in or out of district
- Fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (while this is highly encouraged, it is not required to apply for KCC Foundation scholarships.)
To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- Have an Admission Application on file with the KCC Admissions Office (be sure to allow the Admissions office a few days to process Admission application). A KCC username and password is required to submit a scholarship application. If you are currently a dual-enrolled student, you will still need to apply for Admission to KCC.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (some scholarships require a GPA of higher than 2.0.)
- If you have below a 2.0 GPA, you may be considered for scholarships if you have a letter of recommendation from a KCC Faculty member, counselor, or Financial Aid staff member.
Here is the application process:
- Visit Academic Works to apply.
- Once completed with your application, click submit at the bottom and make sure your application was completed. This will submit your application to all the scholarship opportunities that you are eligible for.
- Click the Opportunities tab at the top and see if there are any additional recommended scholarships. If there are, complete those additional questions to be considered for even more scholarships.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities:
Albion Community Foundation at Albion Community Foundation (albionfoundation.org)
Athens Community Foundation at Home | AACF (theathenscf.org)
Barry County Community Foundation at Barry Community Foundation | Hastings, Barry County Michigan (barrycf.org)
Battle Creek Community Foundation at Home | Battle Creek Community Foundation (bccfoundation.org)
Battle Creek Community Foundations’ Legacy Scholar Program at Legacy Scholars | Battle Creek Community Foundation (bccfoundation.org)
Branch Area Community Foundation at BRANCH COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION – Home (brcofoundation.org)
Homer Area Community Foundation at Home | Homer Area Community Foundation (homeracf.org)
Jackson Community Foundation at HOME | jacksoncf-website
Kalamazoo Community Foundation at Kalamazoo Community Foundation – Home (kalfound.org)
Marshall Community Foundation at Marshall Community Foundation – For Good. For Ever. (marshallcf.org)