A variety of scholarships are available through the KCC Foundation to students based on financial need, academic achievement and/or field of study. These scholarships are funded by generous contributions from individuals, businesses and organizations.
KCC Foundation scholarships include:
- Board of Trustees Scholarships
- General Scholarships
- Gold Key Scholarships
- Nurse Aide Certification Testing Scholarships
- Transfer Scholarships
To apply for a scholarship for Spring 2021, please use this application. All documents, including attachments, can be submitted via mail or email. This application is due to the KCC Foundation by January 8, 2021. No late applications will be accepted.
Are you looking to apply for an additional scholarship, request a change in your status, request a first dollar scholarship, or transfer scholarships between semesters? Click here for those forms.
The application for Fall 2021 – Spring 2022 will open in mid-December. Check back soon for the scholarship link!
To apply for a scholarship, you may:
- Be a new or returning student
- Be a full time or part time student
- Reside in or out of district
To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- Have an Admission Application on file with the KCC Admissions Office
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (some scholarships require a GPA of higher than 2.0.)
- If you have below a 2.0 GPA, you may be considered for scholarships if you have a letter of recommendation from a KCC Faculty member, counselor, or Financial Aid staff member.
The scholarship application for 2021-2022 will open in Mid-December. Here is the application process:
- Visit this site to apply.
- Once completed with your application, click submit at the bottom and make sure your application was completed. This will submit your application to all the scholarship opportunities that you are eligible for.
- Click the Opportunities tab at the top and see if there are any additional recommended scholarships. If there are, complete those additional questions to be recommended for even more scholarships.
At Kellogg Community College, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where we foster respect for others and our differences, support cultural understanding, demonstrate ethical behavior and champion social justice. We will accomplish this by:
- Deepening our understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion through learning, engagement with others and personal reflection;
- Valuing the lived experiences and perspectives of others while nurturing and understanding the differences between us;
- Rejecting all forms of prejudice, discrimination and racism; and
- Advancing integrity, justice and civility among and between us.
Applicants will be considered for all KCC Foundation scholarships, especially those most aligned with their career and academic goals.
Phi Theta Kappa Dues Grant
Students that have been invited to join the KCC chapter of Phi Theta Kappa, but are not yet members yet, can apply for assistance with the $80.00 membership fee. In order to apply for this scholarship, please contact Student Life.
- Be invited to join Phi Theta Kappa and not yet be a member
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant