Applications for Spring 2022 will be open August 1 – October 15.
The KCC Foundation provides General Scholarship assistance to Kellogg Community College students through a variety of named and unrestricted scholarship funds. These annual scholarships are available to KCC students based on financial need, academic achievement, and/or field of study. All scholarship applications are reviewed and scored by a scholarship team of faculty, staff, retirees, and volunteers and are given equal consideration.
To apply for a scholarship, you may:
- Be a new or returning student
- Be a full time or part time student
- Reside in or out of district
- Fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (while this is highly encouraged, it is not required to apply for KCC Foundation scholarships.)
To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- Have an Admission Application on file with the KCC Admissions Office (if a new student, be sure to allow Admissions a few days to process application). A KCC ID number is required to submit a scholarship application.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (some scholarships require a GPA of higher than 2.0.)
- If you have below a 2.0 GPA, you may be considered for scholarships if you have a letter of recommendation from a KCC Faculty member, counselor, or Financial Aid staff member.
The scholarship application for the 2022-2023 academic year will open on December 15 and is due March 1, 2022 by midnight. While you can submit an application after this deadline, this will limit your scholarship opportunities.
- Visit Academic Works to apply.
- Once completed with your application, click submit at the bottom and make sure your application was completed. This will submit your application to all the scholarship opportunities that you are eligible for.
- Click the Opportunities tab at the top and see if there are any additional recommended scholarships. If there are, complete those additional questions to be considered for even more scholarships.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call 269-965-4161 or email to email@example.com
General scholarships are awarded on a year-to-year basis. Students must re-apply every year by submitting a new application.