The Kellogg Community College Foundation Gold Key Scholarships are the College’s most prestigious scholarships, recognizing and encouraging outstanding academic and personal achievement. Funded by several generous private donors, financial need is not a criterion for the Gold Key Scholarship.
All scholarship applications are given equal consideration by a scholarship committee appointed by the KCC Foundation. This committee will review the applicant’s academic records, school and community service activities, volunteer experiences, honors and awards. At the completion of the review process, the committee will select Gold Key finalists to appear for a personal interview before a final determination is made on scholarship awards.
The Gold Key Scholarship awards $4,500 for one academic year and can be renewed for a second year at KCC if the recipient maintains program eligibility and scholarship responsibilities. Acceptance of this scholarship nullifies all other scholarship offers from the KCC Foundation.
- Have an Admission Application on file with the KCC Admissions Office (be sure to allow a few days for Admissions to process the application). A KCC ID number is required to submit a scholarship application.
- Be graduating from high school or home school in the same academic year as application submission (2022 graduate.)
- Achieve a high school cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Demonstrate leadership experience, school involvement, community service activity and volunteerism.
The scholarship application for the 2022-2023 academic year will open on December 15 and is due on March 1, 2022 by midnight.
- Visit Academic Works to apply.
- Once completed with your application, click submit at the bottom and make sure your application was completed. This will submit your application to all the scholarship opportunities that you are eligible for.
- Click the Opportunities tab at the top and see if there are any additional recommended scholarships. If there are, complete those additional questions to be considered for even more scholarships.
Second Year Gold Key Renewals
- In order to renew your scholarship for the second year, you’ll need to complete an application by March 1, 2022.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call 269-965-4161 or email to email@example.com