Printed materials carry your message and are a tangible, personal connection between you and your customer (student). They are your printed materials and important first impressions. We are a dedicated, valuable, and reliable in-house source for professional printing and standard mailing services.
- On-Demand Printing: digital cut-sheet (black ink and full color), envelopes, large (wide) format, and die-cut graphics
- Campus Signage: interior and exterior signage including vinyl lettering, name and title inserts, wall graphics
- Bindery Services: stitched books, spiral/wire binding, folding, trimming, stapling, hole punching, laminating, mounting
- College’s MFD (copier) fleet for individual copies, after hours and emergencies
- Variable data printing, PDF file creation, CD/DVD burning
- Standard Mailing Services: variable data merging, print, fold, insert, and mail
- Central supply includes blank paper, select printed media, letterhead, and envelopes
Fall and Spring Semester Center Hours
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – Monday through Friday
Closed – Saturday and Sunday
Summer Center Hours
8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Monday through Thursday
8:00 to 11:30 a.m. – Second, Third and Fourth Friday in May
8:00 to 11:30 a.m. – First, Second and Third Friday in August
Closed Friday – June and July
Closed Saturday and Sunday
We follow the college schedule for holiday and weather-related closures.
Hours may vary depending upon staffing levels.
For additional information on our services, click on one of the service links at the top left of the page.
Direct Dial: 269-660-7767