Complaint Process

If you are a student in an online program and you have concerns and/or complaints, please contact your program area Chair or Director.

Kellogg Community College is dedicated to providing accessible, high-quality education to enrich our community and the lives of individual learners. When an issue is brought to our attention, KCC will intervene in the matter to seek resolution. Most complaints can be resolved utilizing the internal processes available.

Student rights and expectations are described in the Student Code of Conduct.  If you have further questions, please contact KCC’s Student Ombudsperson.

External Resources

If an issue cannot be resolved internally and you are residing in a SARA state, pursuant to the SARA Complaint Process, please contact the Michigan SARA State Portal Agency.

If you are a student in a program at KCC, you may file a grievance with The Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity. Students may also contact our accrediting agency, the Higher Learning Commission.

Resources for Military Students, Veterans, and Their Dependents