Important Documents

Our lab schedule for Spring 2022 details our hours as well as important dates throughout the semester. Our location and contact information is included as well.

The Industrial Trades Registration Form is used to register for Industrial Trades modules. Please include module section numbers (“INEL 05010-7201” for example). The form can be delivered to RMTC staff for processing either:

  • in person (recommended),
  • by email to (only processed if sent from a KCC email address),
  • or by fax to 269-962-7370 (only processed if faxed with a government issued photo ID).

If received by mail or by fax, our staff will send an email to the student’s KCC email address confirming registration. The student can then ensure payment for registered modules is made.

Cost Sheets

Our cost sheets for each program lists all the modules we offer in that program as well as important information like credit counts, tuition amounts, and lab fees.

Industrial Electricity/Electronics Spring 2022
Industrial HVAC-R Spring 2022
Industrial Machining Technology Spring 2022
Industrial Pipefitting Spring 2022
Industrial Technology Spring 2022
Industrial Welding Spring 2022
Renewable Energy Spring 2022
Instrumentation Spring 2022
Tool and Die Spring 2022
Industrial Electricity & Electronics Spring 2022
Industrial Technology Spring 2022
Industrial Welding Spring 2022
Industrial Electricity & Electronics* Spring 2022
Industrial Technology* Spring 2022
Industrial Machining Technology* Spring 2022
Industrial Welding* Spring 2022

* Availability of these programs depends on enrollment.

Sponsored students and their sponsoring company must submit a Sponsored Student Billing Authorization in order to register for classes. If students are not going to complete modules by the end of semester date, they have the option to drop modules before the drop deadline, or speak to their instructor about doing an incomplete contract to receive incomplete grades.

In order to receive end-of-semester progress reports on sponsored students, there must be a signed Email Agreement form on file for each company representative who would like to receive a progress report. Students may obtain a copy of their progress report by contacting RMTC staff.

Incomplete Contracts

If a student feels they are unable to finish one or more modules by the end of the semester, they can work with their program’s respective faculty to submit an incomplete contract. If approved, the student will receive an I grade for Incomplete and be permitted up to a full year after the end of the semester to finish the module(s) on the incomplete contract. Without the incomplete contract, the student would receive an N for No Credit and be required to pay for the module(s) a second time in order to finish them.

Incomplete and No Credit grades can have an impact on financial aid. Contact our financial aid department to learn how yours could be affected.

Incomplete contracts can also be submitted via email; however, only those sent from a KCC email address will be considered.

Career Center Articulation

The Request for an Articulated Technical Education Course form must be submitted with a program cost sheet and a career center transcript. Note that at least one semester must be completed at KCC before articulation can be considered.


Unofficial transcripts can be obtained from our staff or from the student’s Bruin Portal. Official transcripts can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office for a small fee.

Other Material