Kellogg Community College’s Math and Science Department is home to the College’s academic math and science courses, which are part of many associate degree and transfer paths. Click through the links below for information about each academic area.
- Agricultural Operations (certificate)
- Physical Science
- Physics and Pre-Engineering
KCC is dedicated to providing students top-notch math and science courses with outstanding faculty who care about student learning and success. We strive to provide our students with:
- Small class sizes
- One-on-one interactions with professors
- Solid preparation for our health programs, including our Dental Hygiene; Emergency Medical Services (EMS); Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI); Nursing; Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA); and Radiography programs
- Direct course transfer to four-year colleges and universities through articulation agreements
KCC has also been a first stepping stone for math and science students who are now health professionals, pharmacists, engineers, medical doctors, veterinarians and even university professors.
Here’s what some of our alumni have to say about their studies at KCC.
Christina Khim, Albion College graduate and Associate Director of Burma Center
Jessica Glomb, Bachelors in Biochemistry, currently pursuing a Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
“Instructors genuinely cared about how I was doing in their class. They were interested in my future plans and wanted to do all they could to assist me in achieving my goals.”
Brandon Snyder, WMU graduate in Social Psychology
“The best part about KCC is the class size. I can’t tell you how awesome it is to actually get to know your professors. KCC gives you an amazing transition to college life, setting up foundations and structure that have allowed me to excel more than some students who hadn’t attended community college.”