Kellogg Community College is proud to offer several Health Sciences programs, which are listed below. Click through the appropriate link for more information about each program.
Each Health Sciences program at KCC has a specific admissions process. Because of space limitations, enrollment limitations imposed by accrediting agencies, or program prerequisites, admission to some of the programs is selective.
Health Sciences programs at Kellogg Community College include:
- Basic Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Dental Hygiene Admissions
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Admissions
- Medical Assistant
- Neurodiagnostic Technologist (EEG)
- Nursing Admissions
- Nursing Assistant Training (CNA)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Admissions
- Radiography Admissions
- Surgical Technology
Admission to any Health Sciences Program will not be based on race, religion, sexual orientation, color, national origin, gender, marital status, age or disability.