Welcome to our Neurodiagnostic Technologist Admissions page!
The application for our 2022 Neurodiagnostic Technologist Program will be available Jan. 18 through May 20, 2022.
Applicants to the Neurdiagnostic Technologist Program must have completed the following courses with a grade of “C” or better:
- BIOL 101: Biological Science (4 credits)
- COMM 110: Introduction to Communication Studies (3 credits)
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition (3 credits) or ENGL 151H: Freshman Composition – Honors (3 credits) or ENGL 152: Freshman Composition (3 credits) or ENGL 152H: Freshman Composition – Honors (3 credits)
- HUMA 151: Encounter with the Arts (3 credits)
- POSC 201: American Government (Federal) (3 credits) or POSC 201H: American Government (Federal) – Honors (3 credits)
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology (3 credits) or PSYC 201H: Introduction to Psychology – Honors (3 credits)
- ALHE 101: Medical Law and Ethics in Health Care (2 credits)**
- ALHE 102: Communication for Health Care Professionals (2 credits)**
- ALHE 103: Body Structure and Function for the Allied Health Professionals (3 credits)**
- ALHE 227: Medical Terminology (2 credits)
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program (3 credits) or current state certification as a nursing assistant
**Coursework only offered in the fall semester and need Director of Allied Health approval to register.
Applicants must also submit official and up-to-date transcripts from each college attended by the application deadline. Applicants will be ranked by cumulative college GPA.
If you have not yet completed the admissions requirements on the checklist and would like to begin completing those requirements at KCC, please submit a General Application and select Neurodiagnostic as your academic program.
Students who have completed and/or submitted all of the necessary Neurodiagnostic Program admission requirements will be able to complete and submit the application for the Fall 2022 Neurodiagnostic Program beginning Jan. 18, 2022.
Applying to the Neurodiagnostic Program
Students who have completed and/or submitted all of the Neurodiagnostic admission requirements, please:
- Click the blue “Neurodiagnostic: Admission Application” button below to access the KCC eForms system
- Then click “Forms”
- Then click on the “AM – Admissions Application.” This form will give you the option to select and complete the Fall 2022 Neurodiagnostic application, beginning Jan. 18, 2022
Applicants should meet early and often with an academic advisor after completing KCC’s General Application and submitting college transcripts and ACT/SAT scores, but prior to submitting the Neurodiagnostic application, to review course-specific requirements and transfer equivalencies.
Positive Drug Screen Statement
Students with a positive drug screen will be deemed ineligible to participate in clinical education. Furthermore, as clinical education is a critical requirement of Nursing, Allied Health and Emergency Medical Services programs, the student will be dismissed from their current program of study. For students who would like to be considered for re-admission, they should refer to their program’s policy of re-admission and direct questions to the program director.