We are slowly opening our doors to all Bruins. During this time, instructors and staff are working remotely to support online learning. With Fall 2020 registration now open, we are also implementing procedures to assist you in person as well. For general updates regarding these procedures, please visit our Virtual Services page. As we reopen to the public on Monday, June 29, we encourage you to learn more about our safety practices in our Campus Reopening Plan.
Are you interested in learning more about KCC ?
Be our guest! Kellogg Community College offers campus tours and visits to both individuals and groups. During these visits you will get an in-depth visit with one of the KCC Admissions staff. Some of the highlights of the visit will include:
- Campus Tour
- Information on available programs of study and career options
- Learn about scholarships and how to pay for college
- Gain information on services available to KCC students
- Meet with an Admissions Representative and a current student
Campus tours available!
During your campus visit, you will receive an in-depth campus tour and learn how to enroll in classes at KCC. To schedule a campus tour, please click here or contact the Admissions office at 269-965-4153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group tours and visits (3 or more interested students):
If you are interested in scheduling a group campus tour or visit, please contact Dic Doumanian at 269-565-2086 or DoumanianD@kellogg.edu.
Regional Center tours and visits:
In addition to the Battle Creek campus, Kellogg Community College also has four regional center locations:
- Eastern Academic Center – Albion – 517-630-8169
- Fehsenfeld Center – Hastings – 269-948-9500
- Grahl Center – Coldwater – 517-278-3300
- Regional Manufacturing Technology Center (RMTC) – Fort Custer – 269-965-4137
If you would like to schedule a campus tour or visit at one of the regional center locations, please contact the corresponding center to schedule a visit.
Please click here to view a map of the Battle Creek campus
For directions to Kellogg Community College (Battle Creek campus) click here