We are excited to welcome you back to campus starting June 29, 2020. To ensure the safety of all students and employees, we ask that you review the KCC Campus Reopening Plan. We have also taken the following steps to promote social distancing, while continuing to offer in-person services. Students are encouraged to schedule an appointment prior to coming to campus.
- The Hub Enrollment Center doors will remain locked, with limited occupancy at one time. There is a QR code located outside of the Hub doors for students to scan and enter their information to check-in remotely.
- Student computers are separated by a distance of at least 6ft.
- Each student computer station is equipped with hand-sanitizer and sanitizing spray. Students are responsible to clean student stations prior to and after use.
- Student Services document scanning will be available at the front desk of each department. Scanning does not require students to touch or activate the scanner.
- Face-coverings are strongly encouraged.
- We ask that students attend their appointments alone, as we have limited occupancy in our service areas.
- For additional information regarding available services please visit the KCC Virtual Services page.
Like dual-enrollment, early college programs involve high school students enrolling at Kellogg Community College while still attending high school. Early college programs generally begin prior to the beginning of the student’s junior year of high school and run through an additional “fifth year” extending one year after traditional high school graduation.
Early college students take a variety of KCC courses intermixed with their high school schedules and graduate after their fifth year with an associate degree in addition to their high school diploma.
- Tuition is free for participating students
- College credits accumulate faster
- Classes work with the student's high school schedule
- Credits transfer to 4-year colleges and univeristies
- A industry-recognized certificate, college certificate or degree can be earned
- The path is shorter to a career and steady paycheck
|Battle Creek Central High School|
|Bellevue High School|
|Branch County ISD - includes: Branch Area Careers Center, Bronson High School, Coldwater High School, Pansophia Academy, and Quincy High School|
|Calhoun Area Career Center - included programs: Graphic Design and Welding|
|Delton Kellogg High School|
|Eastern Calhoun Early College - Marshall Public Schools|
|Gull Lake Community Schools|
|Harper Creek High School|
|Hastings High School|
|Homer High School|
|Lakeview High School|
|Pennfield High School|
|Union City High School - Industrial Trades only|
For additional information, please contact the KCC Dual Enrollment and Early College office at 269-565-2042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.