- In-person services: Monday through Friday, 9am – 3pm
- Virtual services: Monday through Thursday, 8am – 6pm, and Friday from 9am to 4pm
To ensure the safety of all students and employees, we ask that you review KCC’s Campus Reopening Plan before visiting campus.
Like dual-enrollment, early college programs involve high school students enrolling at Kellogg Community College while still attending high school. Early college programs generally begin prior to the beginning of the student’s junior year of high school and run through an additional “fifth year” extending one year after traditional high school graduation.
Early college students take a variety of KCC courses intermixed with their high school schedules and graduate after their fifth year with an associate degree in addition to their high school diploma.
- Tuition is free for participating students
- College credits accumulate faster
- Classes work with the student's high school schedule
- Credits transfer to 4-year colleges and universities
- A industry-recognized certificate, college certificate or degree can be earned
- The path is shorter to a career and steady paycheck
|Battle Creek Central High School|
|Bellevue High School|
|Branch County ISD - includes: Branch Area Careers Center, Bronson High School, Coldwater High School, Pansophia Academy, and Quincy High School|
|Calhoun Area Career Center - included programs: Graphic Design and Welding|
|Delton Kellogg High School|
|Eastern Calhoun Early College - Marshall Public Schools|
|Gull Lake Community Schools|
|Harper Creek High School|
|Hastings High School|
|Homer High School|
|Lakeview High School|
|Pennfield High School|
|Union City High School - Industrial Trades only|
For additional information, please contact the KCC Dual Enrollment and Early College office at 269-565-2042 or email@example.com.