To ensure the safety of all students and employees, we ask that you review the KCC Campus Reopening Plan. We have also taken the following steps to promote social distancing, while continuing to offer in-person services. Students are encouraged to schedule an appointment prior to coming to campus.
- The Hub Enrollment Center doors will remain locked, with limited occupancy at one time. There is a QR code located outside of the Hub doors for students to scan and enter their information to check-in remotely.
- Student computers are separated by a distance of at least 6ft.
- Each student computer station is equipped with hand-sanitizer and sanitizing spray. Students are responsible to clean student stations prior to and after use.
- Student Services document scanning will be available at the front desk of each department. Scanning does not require students to touch or activate the scanner.
- Face-coverings are strongly encouraged.
- We ask that students attend their appointments alone, as we have limited occupancy in our service areas.
- For additional information regarding available services please visit the KCC Virtual Services page.
We’re excited that you’re considering taking classes at KCC while still in high school! Completing college courses while you’re in high school is a great way to earn credit and shorten the time it takes for you to complete a college degree.
|Step 1||Talk with your school counselor|
|Step 2||Complete KCC Application - Select "High School Dual Enrolled" as the Student Type|
|Step 3||Complete Accuplacer or submit PSAT/SAT scores|
|Step 4||Select courses|
|Step 5||School counselor submits authorization to KCC|
|Step 6||Provide proof of residency|
|Step 7||Register for courses|
|Step 8||Purchase Books|
|Step 9||Attend Orientation|