High School Dual Enrollment

Dual Enrollment Advising Appointments

Click here to schedule an appointment to meet with our Student Success Coach to discuss your Dual Enrollment courses.

Here are some things you need to know before your appointment:

  • All Dual Enrollment advising appointments will be held remotely via Microsoft Teams.
  • You will receive a link to the appointment via email once the appointment is scheduled
  • Appointments are scheduled based on availability Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
  • Come prepared with your PSAT/SAT and/or Accuplacer scores

24-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you cannot attend your appointment, please click here to request a new appointment.

To ensure the safety of all students and employees, we ask that you review KCC’s Campus Reopening Plan before visiting campus.

Office hours:
Monday-Thursday: 8am-6pm
Friday: 9am-4pm

Walk-in hours:
Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm
Friday: 9am-4pm

About Dual Enrollment

We’re excited that you’re considering taking classes at KCC while still in high school! Completing college courses while you’re in high school is a great way to earn credit and shorten the time it takes for you to complete a college degree.

Additional Dual Enrollment Resources

Step 1Talk with your school counselor
Step 2Complete KCC Application
Step 3Complete verification of address
Step 4Complete Accuplacer or submit PSAT/SAT scores
Step 5Select courses
Step 6School Counselor submits authorization to KCC
Step 7Register for courses
Step 8Purchase Books
Step 9Attend Orientation
In most occasions, your courses will transfer to most colleges and universities with the state of Michigan. KCC recommends that you consult with the college or university that you plan on attending to ensure your          course(s) will be accepted.
The amount that each high school is able to pay is based on the state-wide Minimum Foundation Allowance per student. You will need to consult with your high school counselor to determine how much your school is able to pay for each course.
Each high school has a different policy on what courses their students are allowed to enroll in. You will need to consult with your high school counselor to determine which course you are able to enroll in. Kellogg        Community College does not prohibit students from enrolling in any course, as long as the prerequisite is met for the course.


Individuals with questions about dual enrollment opportunities at KCC should contact us at 269-565-2042 or [email protected].